11/05/2015

10 Clothing Items I Regret Spending Money On

It happens to me over and over again that I buy a certain piece of clothing when I like it on the spot. It, more so, happens when I think it will add up perfectly with the renewed wardrobe that I  am trying to build up. I usually buy things with what I already own in mind, to create a well put together, cohesive clothing collection. However, the truth is that half of it never ends up being worn because once I come home I realise I made a mistake. Can you relate?

I went trough my pile of clothes I have not worn in ages and these are the top 10 I regret buying:

Graphic design grey hoodie 
Red plaid autumn jacket 
Purple polka dots shirt
I have never worn this shirt even though it is very nice and light for warm weather. You can not see but there is a string to tighten it around the waist. Unfortunately, what that does to me is makes my boobs look too big and gives me a weird belly and I already have enough of both xP. A fun fact is that my mother made it for me but boy did we make a mistake.

Purple graphic design t-shirt with a hood
Olive green thigh long half sleeve shirt
Knitted turtle neck short sleeve crop top
I admit, this was bought just when crop tops were starting to be a thing thinking 'what a good purchase'. Yeah…not really! What I forgot to think about is the fact that it probably will not look good on me since I still struggle with weight. And I do not really wear high waisted anything. It was never worn and it is time for it to go!

Black graphic design bat sleeve shirt
Purple long sleeve blouse
Thigh length graphic design tank top with a belt
Grey short sleeve puffy dress 
Obviously, some of these items are untouched and even though they are very pretty, I do not feel comfortable wearing them. Do you ever go trough your closet and eliminate the things you do not even wear or is it just me? Maybe I'm just a bad shopper...
P.S. I apologise for the low quality photos. The lightning was so off.

DISCLAIMER: All the listed items will be up for grabs as soon as I figure out how all the online payment works! If interested, you can always message me. ;)


2 comments:

  1. I love this post, there's so many in my wardrobe that I'm guilty of never wearing and should throw away. Think we're all guilty of doing it haha.

    Hana | www.hanarosella.blogspxot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! I think once I get rid of mine it will feel like a stone is lifted of my heart! xP
      P.S. So sorry for responding late!

      Delete