2/17/2015

Kitchen build-up


          Well hello everybody! Over the past months I collected some new bits for my future, hopefully soon-to-be-owned kitchen, and I am extremely exited to show them off. I have a thing for kitchen utensils and supplies so it is very hard to walk past something so cheap and cute without buying it. And why not be prepared in advance?


          First thing on the list is this gorgeous cereal bowl. The colour is pastel pink and it looks like one of those ceramic pots used for cooking…but it is not. It has small handles on each side that make it even more unique, which I like. I am not sure what the engravings are, I never really bothered to read them…hopefully will not be a problem to wash. I got this bowl in a local store for the price of around 1 EUR.


          Thanks to my mother, I, now, own this wonderful baking tray. It is ceramic and has blue polka dots all around with a lovely rose arrangement on both sides. Another thing is, it is a mini version for one meal only so I can bring it with me whenever I move out and will be living by myself again. This tray was bought on sale in a supermarket called Interspar for about 4 EUR.


          This milk bottle is also from Interspar and on sale was around 3 EUR. For the longest time I tried to find a real glass milk bottle and I had my eye on another one but I did not really like the design on it. Thankfully my mother saw this one on sale and decided to surprise me with it after who knows how many times I said I wanted one. I absolutely love it.


          I call these twins espresso cups. As usual they were bought on sale. I am not sure about the price but I do remember they were ridiculously cheap. I guess I do kind of like the cliche stuff, the design being coffee themed. Even though I do not drink coffee in any form, I want to have nice cups for any guest I might have. Recently I found identical ones in larger size and was tempted to get them too, but I felt like that would be too much.


          The last item I now proudly own is this pastel pink cup. Some of you may recognise it, it is after all from Ikea, that is now opened in my hometown, finally. I love the colour and the design of it and I also wish I could find one in pastel blue. The size is perfect for a dose of hot chocolate with cream on top on a lazy day while snuggled in blankets, but since I got it just after I started taking control of my diet and eating healthy…it will most likely have to be used for an alternative smoothie.




3 comments:

  1. Well hello. I luv your kitchen supplies but I have som things on my mind. I read that you finished colege recently. How do you plan on having your own house so soon? And I cant not notice that every thing you bought is on sale. Thats great if you can find some thing you like so cheap but if you like some thing (those larger cups) you shouldnt hold back. It feels like youre not as happy (strong words for this subject I know) as you could be beacuse you dont want to spend money. At all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!Thanks for reading!..I'm not sure if I mentioned that I plan to own a house.At first it will probably be a small cozy apartment because I get scared being alone in a house.I also don't plan to buy it but rent it since I will probably have to move a lot because of my job.That is why I'm collecting some stuff needed for when I live alone.I don't actually go out with intention to buy kitchen supplies as I would probably buy the whole store.All the things in this post are bought just because they were there at the time I was and they fit perfectly into the picture of my "perfect" kitchen.I spend my money carefully and finding cheap products that look expensive always made me excited and happy.The large cup was the price of a chocolate originally.That doesn't mean I don't want to spend money,I do have some really pricey items also.Plus,I find happiness in other things. =)
      Thanks for your comment,have a lovely day!

      Delete
  2. I gotta mention that comment above cause it made me laugh! haha It no way does it sound from any of your posts that you plan to buy a house. And whether it be soon after college or not it doesnt matter.
    When I moved out I didnt buy straight away, and have actually been renting for the past 4 years. Our first place was a rented flat and it was a little out of the blue due to my circumstances. Had I planned like you have and been able to buy things beforehand it would of been a huge help! I think you are going about it all really sensibly!

    Anyways, I just wanted to say that the milk bottle is super cute and I want one haha.

    Best wishes, Danielle xo
    www.underlandtowonderland.com

    ReplyDelete