3/31/2014

New shampoo review

Hello lovely people! First of all, I just have to say sorry for not posting anything in a really long time. I usually post every Sunday so I only missed the last one, but still. For some reason I couldn't connect to the Internet for a few days so that sucked big time!

This won't be a long blog post like usual but is very important! Mainly because it concerns hair and I am VERY obsessive over how I take care of mine.

I just wanted to write a review on two shampoos I bought some time ago. In the store I must have spent around 30 mins comparing all the shampoos. Since I have extremely thin hair and not so much of it, it is really hard for me to choose which shampoo is right for me. That's why I try to use mild ones, without much chemicals, that also nurture my roots. And that is where these come in:


I'm not exactly sure of the brand, it's not really written anywhere. I'm sure though, you can get them in Slovenia. 'Cause that's where I am right now. And of course, the first thing that captured my eye are the bottle designs. Reminds me of those in hair saloons, really professional. However,they are spretty small. Only 230 ml for 1 EUR when I can get a shampoo of 1 L for 0.89 EUR.

This little guy has a scent of a birch tree. It is to make the hair stronger and to grow faster. Can never be fast enough,yeah? Also it is good for frequent washing of hair, and it smells amazing! Really refreshing, kind of woodsy, and the smell stays for a really long time. =)                 
The second shampoo has a scent of a nettle plant. This one you can also use for frequent hair washing. It is a little bit different. It reduces hair loss ~ well...it's supposed to ~ and it also makes it grow faster. Personally I 
prefer the birch scent but this one is also refreshing and stays on your hair for a long time.







I try to wash my hair as less as possible. However, with my hair there is no #seconddayhair. The grease doesn't help at all in makeing it look good. It's just greasy! So I do try to use shampoos that are gentle to hair and mostly chemical-free.

Depending on the type of hair you have, choose what you feel is the best for you. In my life I used some really bad shampoos that did not work with my hair and no matter how much would I wash it, it would still be dirty. But then, they would be perfect for someone else. So it's basically all about experimenting. That's all I can say...go and spend some time in the shampoo isle. And have fun with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment