11/22/2014

Mini series: Hairy situations


There are many stories on the Internet on how to repair damaged hair. Whether it was damaged with chemicals and heat or just by not giving it much of your attention, it is a fact you need to start somewhere to make a recovery.

I always thought I had an amazing hair. It was the only thing I was proud of since I have always been chubby. Now the tables have turned. I am proud of my body but my hair, it seems, has lost it's shine. It still is healthy but as it would grow I noticed that it's completely see trough which irritated me. That is when I decided that it's time to start my recovery. And the first step was to cut almost half of it an leave only the healthy part.

I can not express how important it is to continuously trim your hair. That way you ensure constant growth. With time you can get split ends. It may not bother you at first but what when they reach half of your hair? You will not be able to get rid of them only with a trim. Just like that, you have lost most of the hair.

Recently I did a blood test and the results came out perfect. My iron is really high as everything else so my only guess is that I did not take good care of it. It took me a long time to be ok with the idea of having short hair but this is only the beginning. I only hope with time and often trims it will get a bit thicker because I do want it longer.


No comments:

Post a Comment